Top 6 Tips When your Amazon account has been suspended.
If you are looking to respond to an Amazon Suspension email then these Amazon Dos and Don’ts will increase your chances of successfully appealing
1. DO NOT leave it too long to get back to Amazon. From our previous experience a well planned appeal that is submitted quickly has much more effect than submitting last minute.
2. Amazon run out of patience easily. You do not get unlimited attempts to reopen your Seller Account open. If you submit poorly written and thought out appeals, then Amazon can shut the account very quickly.
3. When choosing your appeal company or doing it yourself, make sure that you are not buying a template. Amazon are not stupid, and do not take kindly to repetitions from different accounts. You want an appeal that is customised to you.
4. Make sure you choose an appeals company that will stick with you to the end. A lot of companies send you the first letter, and then leave you to it. We are there with you every step of the way.
5. DO NOT set up a new account in a different name. Amazon will suspend the new account straight away and make it extremely difficult to re open your existing Seller Account.
6. DO NOT believe the "I will get your account open within 24 hours" statement. Let’s be real. You are not the only account that has been suspended, it usually takes longer than 24 hours for Amazon to look at the appeal. We have had the odd occasion where the account has been opened in a few hours, but our average is 3 days.
Suspended Amazon Seller Account Appeal Free Enquiry Form
"I was a little sceptical at first but desperate to get selling on Amazon. I completed the form on the website and sent a few emails Steven responded to my initial email within 15 minutes, I can remember it was 10 o’clock at night, I didn’t think anyone would answer. Steven put my mind at rest and explained that they deal with the same queries every week and for me not to worry – easy for him to say as this was my livelihood! He put an action plan together, he certainly knew the correct things to say to Amazon. If you have had your Amazon account suspended it’s the worst feeling ever - don't mess about making a plan of action yourself only to have it rejected by Amazon like I did. Speak to Thompson and Holt and leave it to the professionals you will have your account back. My Amazon account was up and running the very next day. I would definitely recommend Thompson and Holt to anyone looking for help."